SEO Consultancy & Services
The most important aspects of any SEO service should be the focus on long term success and ethical practice. Search engine optimization is not an optional bolt-on to a website. It is the vital practice to growth, visibility and profit for any business with an online presence. It is an intrinsic and inseparable part of the complete digital marketing endeavour.
Google is focusing on providing excellent visitor experience for all its searchers. This manifests in aiming to return the most appropriate in context and meaningful search results, for any given search query.
To do this Google implements 500-600 algorithm updates per year. Most go undetected but since 2012 Google has unleashed algorithm updates that have shaken the industry. Moz provides a detailed list of important Google updates that have the potential to impact all websites.
Why is this important?
Google has a global 70.8% market share in search – Bing 9.83%, Yahoo 9.57%.
Data from NetMarketShare.
It makes sense to focus effort on the absolute clear market leader and follow their guidelines for the greatest organic visibility. Global click-through rates through various studies are:
As an SEO consultancy the services we provide in essence result in
- Growth in targeted organic visitors
- Ranking on page 1 for primary keywords
- Growth in conversions – leads/sales
- Conversion rate improvements – higher % conversions
Our SEO services have 3 major key areas of focus
- Technical SEO – server configuration, technical issues, ensuring the right pages get served, ensuring the right pages get indexed.
- On-site SEO – SEO best practice for content, images and coding for each page
- Off-site SEO – strategies to build domain and page authority using ethical long lasting strategies. Ensuring the website is in the “right online neighbourhood”.
How much does an SEO consultant cost?
Garner SEO works on a month to month basis without any tie-in contract. This is because SEO services are not regulated. There is transparency and trust working month to month, taking stock and continuing.
- Hourly rate – £50
- Monthly rate – £380 to P.O.A
To determine an exact monthly rate for SEO services we need to find out more about the business, the website and the requirements. The factors which influence the monthly SEO pricing structure include competition, scale of the website, health of the website and bespoke requirements.
Over the past 2 years the typical monthly retainer for a small business website with average competition is £456.
Primarily conversions and conversion rates are key performance indicators.
Find out how Garner SEO services can benefit your business by calling 01425 517001 or fill in the form below.